Dial Nigeria from UK
Nigeria is a popular destination for travelers from the UK, and many people have friends or family in the country. If you are planning to call Nigeria from the UK, there are a few things you need to know.
Dial Nigeria from UK: procedure
To dial Nigeria from the UK, you will need to follow these steps:
- Dial the international dialing code for the UK, which is 00.
- Dial the country code for Nigeria, which is 234.
- Dial the area code for the city or region you are calling.
- Dial the phone number of the person you are calling.
For example, to call a phone number in Lagos, Nigeria, you would dial:
00 234 1 444 5555
Dial Nigeria from UK : calling costs
Calling costs from the UK to Nigeria vary depending on your service provider. In general, you can expect to pay around £1 per minute for a standard call. There are also a number of VoIP services that offer cheaper rates like AfriCallShop, a leader for international call to Nigeria.
Dial Nigeria from UK: tips
Here are a few tips for calling Nigeria from the UK:
- If you are calling a mobile phone, you will need to dial the + symbol before the country code.
- If you are calling a landline, you do not need to dial the + symbol.
- If you are calling a toll-free number, you will need to dial the 0800 prefix before the number.
- If you are calling a number with a leading zero, you will need to dial the leading zero.
Dial Nigeria from UK : Additional information
Calling Nigeria from the UK is a simple process. By following the steps above, you can easily connect with your friends and family in Nigeria.
In addition to the steps above, there are a few additional things to keep in mind when calling Nigeria from the UK:
- The quality of phone service in Nigeria can vary depending on the region. In some areas, you may experience dropped calls or poor sound quality.
- If you are calling a mobile phone, you may need to dial the carrier’s access code before the phone number.
- If you are calling a toll-free number, you may need to dial the 800 prefix before the number.